Hi and welcome back to my blog you now how I said I have a dog called Watercress and this I her dog so if you don't now what I was talking about it is on my blog and it is called about me . Just to say the name of my dog was from a story but not aloud story
so one day when me kaya nanny and my Gran dad and me were going to the market and we were going the get some watercress for some bolat that we were going to have for dinner and than well we were looking around or watercress we came across some cute dog and than when me and kaya saw them we ran to Gran dad and nanny and asked them an than they said OK and than they went half on the dog . that is all
Here is a photo of Watercress
He is half fox-terrier and the other half is a mystery.
Saturday, July 29, 2017
w aka writing
on my waka Art I have some Koru .The Kory represent my family the people by the one star it represent my sister Jaime lee the red Kory represent my mum Laura the brown on represent my Dad and the pink one represent my step Mum Lisa the Gray one represent my sister Jayne G The pink Koty represent my sophie my baby sister the big the green one is my big bother the little people one is my baby Brother.
on my waka art I have my M,S,and L
on my waka art I have my M,S,and L
Choose 5 questions to answer with ADDED DETAIL and GOOD THINKING. Delete the questions you have not answered.
My favourite athletics to practice was high jump because I am good at it and I like that they pot the rack up higher and higher .
My favourite athletics was High jump because it is fun and I got in the finals and i won high jump
I would like to spend more time on long jump because I like long jump and because I wanted to see if I could beat my high score.
I found Shot put challenging because I didn't know how to do it or i didn't now what to do . but I tried and I did it
Here are some photos demonstrating skills.
PBL blog post
hope you enjoy
hope you enjoy
Project Topic: valerie adams
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was... because...I got to learn more about and I got to write about because I like writing
- The most challenging thing about my project was... because… finding staff to tip up on google search because i didn't know how to get the good detail
- The main skill I got better at was... search up I got better at it by...looking sanding it out and thinking all about the world I am going to put more detail
- Something interesting I learnt was... Valerie adams has 17 sidling and her mum died when she was little
- What I would most like to change about my project is... changing my poster into a slide show because… it will be more faster and cooler
- I would like to do my next PBL about… My 2 little cats
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
I think that I used them good . I put my herd down and my bum up So was obsession in my learning helps.
So first I planned it on a piece of paper and I worked out where I was going to put my photo and writing
Learning buddy are good to have by your side when you are stuck on something
Hi my name is Monica and I went to a robotics day. At robotics we made some Lego. We made a car it looked like it and me and Alize got up to level 17. We needed an I pad that has robotic program on it. It has levels that is on the i pad that shows you how to build it.
HERE is Ethan doing robotic
So if you feel like doing robotic then come and do it.
Self-Reflection questions for reports
Please answer 6 of these questions in as much detail as possible. Be careful of your writing as this will go on your report. Delete the other questions.
- What has been your highlight of the year so far?
- What is your favourite thing about being in Rimu hub?SSR and basic farts
- What do you think about being able to choose your own workshops?
- What license do you think you are on and why? I think that
- What are you like as a learning buddy? Nice, helpful,friendly .I help my learning dabby a lot so I am nice to my learning task
- Which learning muscles have you strengthened this year? How do you know?
- Which learning muscles do you think you need to work on and why?
- Explain a time that you were in the learning pit this year. How did you get out of it?
- Is there a time that you have shown leadership in Rimu hub? Explain it. Yes I have been listening to the teacher and
- What are you most proud of in Rimu hub this year?
- What is your favourite subject and why?
- What are you like as a learner?
- What learning muscle have you been focussed on this year?
- What have you learnt so far?
- What was your favourite learning task so far and why?matariki task because matariki day
- What is your biggest achievement this year and why?
- Explain what you like about the learning environment?
- What is like to choose your own learning?
- What is a goal that you have set this year and how are you going with this?
- What is it like so far in Rimu Hub?
- What do you do when something is challenging or tricky?
- Are you following the device agreement? Explain? Yes I am I following it codemand i am not bracien it I learnt my lesson
- What is your learning buddy like?
- What is your favourite learning space and why?