Saturday, July 29, 2017

PE/Athletics reflection




PE/Athletics reflection        
Choose 5 questions to answer with ADDED DETAIL and GOOD THINKING. Delete the questions you have not answered.

My favourite athletics to practice was high jump because I am good at it and I like that they pot the rack up higher and higher .

My favourite athletics was High jump because it is fun and I got in the finals and i won high jump
I would like to spend more time on long jump  because I like long jump and because I wanted to see if I could beat my high score.
I  found Shot put challenging because I didn't know how to do it or i didn't now what to do . but I tried and I did it

Here are some photos demonstrating skills.

running

IMG_1035.JPG

IMG_1051.JPGIMG_1043.JPG

jumping





No comments:

Post a Comment