Saturday, July 29, 2017

blog post

 Self-Reflection questions for reports


Please answer 6 of these questions in as much detail as possible. Be careful of your writing as this will go on your report. Delete the other questions.

  1. What has been your highlight of the year so far?
  2. What is your favourite thing about being in Rimu hub?SSR and basic farts
  3. What do you think about being able to choose your own workshops?
  4. What license do you think you are on and why? I think that
  5. What are you like as a learning buddy? Nice, helpful,friendly .I help my learning dabby a lot so I am nice to my learning task
  6. Which learning muscles have you strengthened this year? How do you know?
  7. Which learning muscles do you think you need to work on and why?
  8. Explain a time that you were in the learning pit this year. How did you get out of it?
  9. Is there a time that you have shown leadership in Rimu hub? Explain it. Yes I have been listening to the teacher and
  10. What are you most proud of in Rimu hub this year?
  11. What is your favourite subject and why?
  12. What are you like as a learner?
  13. What learning muscle have you been focussed on this year?
  14. What have you learnt so far?
  15. What was your favourite learning task so far and why?matariki task because matariki day
  16. What is your biggest achievement this year and why?
  17. Explain what you like about the learning environment?
  18. What is like to choose your own learning?
  19. What is a goal that you have set this year and how are you going with this?
  20. What is it like so far in Rimu Hub?
  21. What do you do when something is challenging or tricky?
  22. Are you following the device agreement? Explain? Yes I am I following it codemand i am not bracien it I learnt my lesson
  23. What is your learning buddy like?
  24. What is your favourite learning space and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment