Saturday, July 29, 2017

blog post

PBL blog post 

hope you enjoy 




Project Topic: valerie adams
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)





Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was...           because...I got to learn more about and I got to write about because I like writing


  • The most challenging thing about my project was...                because… finding staff to tip up on google search because i didn't know how to get the good detail


  • The main skill I got better at was... search up                        I got better at it by...looking sanding it out and thinking all about the world I am going to put more detail


  • Something interesting I learnt was...    Valerie adams has 17 sidling and her mum died when she was little                      


  • What I would most like to change about my project is... changing my poster into a slide show           because… it will be more faster and cooler

  • I would like to do my next PBL about… My 2 little cats


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Obsession
I think that I used them good . I put my herd down and my bum up So was obsession in my learning helps.


Planning
So first I planned it on a piece of paper and I worked out where I was going to put my photo and writing


Learning buddy
Learning buddy are good to have by your side when you are stuck on something
 

No comments:

Post a Comment